A CPA and Accountant Needed for the Texas Pool Board of Directors. Email: PR@TexasPool.org for more info.
NEW! 1/2 Off ALL Texas Pool Memberships (no other discounts apply)! Texas Pool Members can pick up new membership cards at the snack bar and scan the card to check in. Not in the membership database? Leave your name and phone number with the guard team for our membership director to follow up. Guests, tourists and visitors to the pool pay at the snack bar and sign in with the Lifeguard team.
New: Texas Pool Chess Club Thursdays from 6-7 PM Ages 6-Adult FREE for Members! Everyone else $7 Texas Pool Guest Fee includes Chess and Swimming.
Own a piece of Texas Pool History: Donate a new fence panel for $200 and we'll dedicate it to you. We've extended the donation time frame, here's more: Texas Pool Fence Donation
Recent NBC 5 Texas Pool Feature: Celebrating 55 Years
Welcome to The Texas Pool in Plano, TTX
The historic Texas Pool is a nonprofit, membership supported, community pool shaped like the great State of Texas. Membership is open to the general public; members are not required to live in the neighborhood or even in Texas to join. The Texas Pool is maintained and managed by a volunteer Board of Directors. The Texas Pool Foundation is a 501(c)3 registered charity.
Established in 1961, the Texas Pool has been providing legendary fun and fitness for generations. Sign aboard for a saltwater summer destination you'll never forget. Swim across Texas!
The Texas Pool is featured in the Dallas Morning News (Texas Pool iconic aerial view photo by David Woo courtesy of the Dallas Morning News), D Magazine "Get Wet and Wild" and in Plano Magazine, "a guide to the Good Stuff!." Find the Texas Pool on the San Antonio Home Page, in the Plano Star Courier, USA Today, Texas Monthly and on TV Channel 33. The Texas Pool has been featured on KVIL and KLIF radio stations.
- • 168,000-gallon saltwater pool
- • Diving board, 2 water slides and center island
- • Shallow wading area in "South Texas" for small children and parents
- • Family friendly, welcoming atmosphere with legendary historic ambiance
- • Certified Lifeguard team and a Jr. Lifeguard program for youth ages 13-14
- • Kids 10+ can be dropped off to swim without parents after passing a basic swim test
- • Water and beach volleyball (Beach Volleyball games every Tuesday night at 6:30)
- • Visit the Snack Bar or bring in your own picnic food, and coolers with nonalcoholic beverages
- • BBQ grills and picnic tables are available for your use
- • Family Night Swim, Adult BYOB Night Swim, and Excluslive Members only events.
- * 20% off Memberships for Veterans, Active Duty Military, Police and Firefighters
- • Community events: Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day and National Night Out
- * Complimentary WiFi for Time Warner customers
- * Little Free Library and Chess Team
- * Texas Gulf Coast Murals created by Cherokee Nation Certified Artist, Molly Brewer